Time, Talent, Treasure (On the importance of Tithing)

photography class at the Refuge

It can be so easy to become disconnected from our "why" when day in and day out we are giving our all to the slow burn that is building a business and feeling like we're getting nothing in return. My advice is going to sound counter intuitive but just trust me on this.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

At Primrose Productions we give our time, talent and treasure to the Refuge to support victims of sex trafficking.

At Primrose Productions we give our time, talent and treasure to the Refuge to support victims of sex trafficking.

Start looking for ways you can tithe your time & talent. Imagine you had millions of dollars RIGHT NOW -- Who or what is the organization or person that you want to give your treasure to? Where you could give it all away and just feel good. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

What if you could give right now? Today? Or next week? You can. With your time and your talent.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When we start tithing, the universe responds to us in beautiful ways. We feel reignited. Invigorated. Inspired. And suddenly time begins to open up again and flow back to us. Because when we give 10% the universe gives us the other 90%. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Find a way to tithe your time or talent this week and watch the beauty unfold.

Tithe your Treasure to our Photography Class at The Refuge:

Here’s how to do it:

1.Visit This Link: https://therefuge.z2systems.com/np/clients/therefuge/donation.jsp

2.Fill out the Form and in the “How did you hear about The Refuge” section put “Photography Class - Sponsorship Level - youremail@email.com"

3.Donate $250

4.All done!

What You’ll Receive:

1.A tax write-off cert

2.A note/letter of gratitude from one of the girls

3.A (pre-approved by the Refuge) photo from one of the girls’s photography projects

4.A glowing heart because you’re awesome <3 

Thank You!