I've been seeing a lot of these around lately, and with my 24th birthday around the corner, not gonna lie, the fear is getting real. Making one of these lists is a good way to get centered with yourself and honest about what you want to do with your one, wild, life. So here are my 30 before 30s:
1. Go backpacking around the Europe - to be a homeless vagabond for a little while and experience some different cultures and get out of my comfort zone.
2. Take a long camping trip - I want to do a long solo hike through the mountains at some point, seems like a nice place to be alone with yourself.
3. Get Engaged! Yup, I kinda want to do that.
4. Get Married! - well naturally this comes next I suppose.
5. Find financial security - where I'm not rushing to pay the bills before my money is gone, or having to choose between organic food and nice things.
6. Buy a house <3
7. Learn Piano, Again - When I was 13, I was well on my way to being a professional pianist, but I quit to pursue acting and film. I wish I'd never stopped but, I'd like to pick up where I left off.
8. Direct my first 2 feature films - Yep! I said two! I want to have 2 under my belt before I'm 30.
9. Run my own successful business - That's you Primrose Path ;)
10. Plant and maintain a garden - Would love to grow my own veggies and keep things alive. Having a green thumb doesn't come naturally to me...
11. Attend a meditation retreat - While I've built my own, I've never attended an "official" one. I'd like to sit for longer than 10 days and see what opens up!
12. Take a cruise with my besties - I don't know why but I think this would be a total blast being stuck on a boat with people you love (and love to get drunk with).
13. Siblings trip - My sibs and I have been talking about this for a while and I think it would be nice to do a trip just us.
14. Heal from Artful Comments - I'd like to be done with that part of my life in a serious way, and never look back.
15. Have a completely furnished apartment/house! I'm looking at you bedframes ;)
16. Join a book club - Haven't found one I like yet but I think it's a nice idea.
17. Have my own office - I love the idea of having my own space away from home, where I can bring Georgia to work, decorate how I want, and work for myself.
18. Have some fitness goals and actually reach them - I've never been driven to be fit but I'd like to cultivate that.
19. Do a proper juice cleanse - Instead of stopping when I get flu-like symptoms or not reintroducing my diet correctly.
20. Travel to South America! I've always wanted to go to Argentina...
21. Learn to do my own makeup like a real grown-up - What even is concealer and how do I use it?
22. Get my sun tattoo - a tattoo to remind me of my Grandma that I want to get on my left arm.
23. Write a song - I don't have the chops but I'd like to one day.
24. Write a feature screenplay - Hopefully, this will be one of the ones I direct but it doesn't have to be.
25. Repay my parents - I feel so indebted to them and would love to just write them a big fat check!
26. Treat my parents - Additionally, I'd like to take them on a trip or treat them to a really nice dinner or something and comfortably foot the bill.
27. Learn to dance - Ideally swing dancing!
28. Take acting classes - Something I really used to enjoy and that I think would enhance my directing a TON.
29. Make a comprehensive list of people who I've wrong or have wrong me and make amends.
30. Do some life coaching at some point for a time.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed this little insight. This reminds me of those old Facebook quizzes people used to do - oh lordy! So, what's your 30 before 30 look like?